quarta-feira, agosto 26, 2009

Why keeping the idiot thing?

INTO IT?
I know I shouldn't do something meaningful in the Aslan's community at Orkut, so why do I?
Well, I thinki it's simply because I'd like to add something that is really relevant to that "place" which doesn't have anything that can improve or make students more effective on the study of the second language they are learning.
Everytime I upload an interesting website, or some clues on how to improve the students English, someone erases it as it was an unimportant thing or spam and I get really mad at it!
Maybe is my time not to be an IDIOT and look for a better "place" to upload the things I think are important and that can help in some way everybody who wants to become an English speaker in fact.
This is my point of view...

2 comentários:

Vini Barros disse...

well it's nice to see that you have just opened up your eyes and mind about this fact niisan, you know, in my simple opinion I guess if the students wanted to improve their English a bit more they would ask for suggestions at the community, don't you think so? Well just don't waste your time trying to help people who, in fact, don't wanna be helped and even the owner and moderators don't wanna help the students, just don't give a damn, maybe they're the real idiots not you. xD! why don't you upload the webpages here? I'm pretty sure that no one gonna delete it! right! peace all! c ya!

Marcos Braga disse...

U'r right!