sexta-feira, agosto 28, 2009

Loud Music - ALWAYS!

Gone is the time those cute little machines were in the dining room with its soft and enjoyable music playing to make everyone in the house happier... I miss the time my grandfather used his radio to play those old musics with a very nice melody and lyrics full of meanings, but how about today?
Have you ever been in a public place in which you listen to loud music from everywhere?
No, I'm not talking about those squares or beaches where people put their loud car speakers at the top of its disturbing noise, but I'm talking about the BUS!
Yeah people, nowadays we can see/listen many people using their new powerful cell phones as a way of showing their identity toward music (many of them with poor quality in fact). The point is: If you have your earphones to plug in your cell phone, why do you still have those speakers blasting our ears off during the terrible trip we take in the bus?
The worst is that its getting as popular as tha swine flu! Yesterday while I was returning home, there were 3 different idiot people listening to 3 different kinds of music in the same bus. Gosh, I thought there would be a fight inside that bus because of that. Everyone wanted to be the louder one!
Shit! This is why those kind of technology wouldn't be in the people hands... Don't you agree?
EARPHONES? WHY IF MY CELL PHONE HAS SPEAKERS?

2 comentários:

Vini Barros disse...

HUAHAU Once I did it, I played one of DBZ openings out loud in the bus, hehehe it was sooooo funny and I was singing it HUAHUA all in japonese, people just looked at me as I was completely crazy.
Well why don't people get their own iPod's? it has no speaker so earphones are required. But I guess that people who need to take a bus and play corny songs forcin' everyone in the bus listen' it are not cool and "in" enough to have an iPod HUAHUAUHAHA maybe in the next century, just maybe right right? xD! see ya!

Vini Barros disse...

*japanese