quinta-feira, agosto 27, 2009

Maybe here... Yeah, maybe here!

IMPORTANT TOOLS: HERE WE GOOOO!!!
I was a little upset thoughtful about my in vain struggle to make my students more independent during classes or when not in class. But I think I've overcome that for at least a while.
This is the reason I'm going to post some interesting websites here in my blog every now and then just to have a list of them in case someone would like to "try" those internet tools. I have like dozens of nice thing, but I'm starting with just a few of them. Maybe this is the place to put my site searches. Maybe here... Yeah, maybe here!
CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE WEBSITES TO VISIT THEM.

Essay Rater - Incredible tool that corrects your composition and gives you a score of your final draft.




Text-to-Speech - This great tool enables you to listen the pronunciation of the language you are learning with different voices, tones, pitches, genres, etc.



Wordia - This website provides video posts from users all over the word about the words in the dictionary.


Well, I continue this list any other day! See you!

Um comentário:

Daniel Silva disse...

hey, man. i never saw a blog from a brazilian guy in english. nice.. keep going!