terça-feira, fevereiro 14, 2006

Shut Up!

COME TO VISIT ME!
###http://www.fotolog.com/markypaul###
###http://www.flogao.com.br/markypaul###

Hello buddies...
I'm back to this Blog n I think I'm gonna be here for a long time.
I've erased all of the old stuffs that were in this blog, cuz a NEW ERA is comin.

The things which were here didn't match with the followin I'll write...
As my teacher have said in class, the best thing we can do to improve our written English is to practice it.

He So, I'm gonna write a blog just to improve my written English...
Maybe in a few months all of u r supposed to see the differences between "the old" n "new english" I'm learnin...

Somehow I think it's gonna be a good experience.
I'll share my individuality, happiness, sadness with u all that "have discovered" me here...
Hope u enjoy...
Fallows!!!


2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
Vini Barros disse...

Sometimes I got the feeling of want to be your friend since ever, but then I just realize that there's no fun on it, I mean, discovering what's inside of everyone is a duty quest that I adore to do. If I knew your 100% I think I'd get bored of you... I'm serious really, but I doesn't mean that I don't like you or have negative feelings for you, it means that day by day I enjoy more and more to have you around, as I told once to learn things from you, to have something to share with you, and only you. I don't believe in God or fate, but I'm really thankful to the forces of the universe that make me find you. Well niisan, you know, I guess, that I'm the king of saying those things that I wrote here, but they're all true, believe me, you've conquered a huge space in my live, right now I don't imagine myself without you, chatting, drinking, playing video games, tripping, going to parties, telling secrets... even sometimes you pissed me but hehe that's normal, I guess. You brought something new to my life, and I hope I've brought something to your life as well, it doesn't matter what but if I did it, then I'll be happy, so I've written a lot heheh c yaaaaaa my brother, hope I can stay 'round the rest of my path in this blue planet!